Sunday 11 October 2015

Just a Note

                  Scribble and Colours
Update...I am thrilled to have been chosen as a winner for this card 
at City Crafters-Thank you very much x
Today's card has been inspired by two challenges.
When I saw the challenge at 
I instantly thought of this stamp set by Paper Artsy.
The colours are from the inspiration colours 
I arranged the stamps and layout and stamped with black archival ink 
and heat embossed with clear EP.
The colours within the die cut frame have been lightly water-coloured.
I doodled around the edge of the card and stamped the sentiment from
Wplus9-Doodle buds set....which also fitted the doodle challenge.
I wanted to keep the card fairly monochromatic 
to fit in with the mood-board at City Crafters 
but with a hint of colour from the colour inspiration at The Paper Players.
I really enjoyed doing this card.
Crafty Hugs x





18 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh fun doodling, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Marina said...

This is a really lovely and eye-catching card- I love the JOFY stamps and you have really shown them off here. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, yes I enjoy using the JOFY stamps too x

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my... This is outstandingly gorgeous!! I love every little bit of this and I adore those stamps!

Ros Crawford said...

So bewitched was I that I forgot to say Thank you for playing along at CCCB!!

Mac Mable said...

Thanks Ros, generous as always x I enjoyed the scribble/Doodle challenge and thought the stamps where perfect for it, thanks again x

Stella said...

A jaw dropper; I love the way you added color . You created a gorgeous focal point and your doodling is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB! Good to see you again!

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much...what lovely comments x Love joining in your challenges x

Claire Broadwater said...

Mac, what a fun way to use the colors in our challenge! I love this stamp set and the unique way you featured the combo! SO fun! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Maria said...

Awesome card...fun doodling!!!

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much for your kind and generous comments. I enjoyed making this card.

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much x

Happy Dance said...

Congrats on the win! Awesome card, and so deserving of the top spot at CCC! Very cool! Bev

Mac Mable said...

That was so kind of you to stop by. Yes I am thrilled and delighted and surprised to have won. What lovely comments, thank you so much x

Stella said...

Woohoo you won at CCCB! Congrats!

Mac Mable said...

Yes still excited, thrilled and surprised. Thanks for stopping by and your congratulations, most appreciated x

Katrina Bufton said...

I love this card, the little touch of colour is fabulous.
Katrina x

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much x