Tuesday 25 March 2014

Remember When.....

By the Sea.....
Don't you just love being by the sea?
I was inspired by the Sketch from My Favourite Things - Get Sketchy Weekly Challenge so I made this card, which I am entering into their challenge this week..
For the circle I used the MFT Die-Namics Circle Stax set 1 and 2 to cut out the Kraft ribbed card to edge the mini round scene that I had done.
I wanted all the elements to have different edges to them so that they would have their own 'personality'.
Lastly, I popped on the Remember when...sentiment, which I thought worked really well with my theme and layered the front of the card onto Kraft card.


I used brushes, masking and blending to create my mini scene backgrounds and stamps for the focal elements.
I really enjoyed doing the challenge and when I finally worked out how the shapes worked together I really loved how it all came together.
Crafty Hugs x
Supplies
I used The Premium Dye Ink Pads from MFT-Kraft, Hot Fudge, Natural, Berrylicious and Blu Raspberry
For the circle I used the MFT Die-Namics Circle Stax set 1 and 2 
Stamps-Inkylicious Seascapes and Essential Grasses

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord this is brilliant! You are so talented! Off to drool over more of your creations... Cx

Mac Mable said...

You have made my day....you are so generous with your comments. As you know this is all new to me and I am having a ball xxx I am a very willing learner and open to try everything! Loving this friendly, supportive and very creative and very talented crafters in this Blog World xx Beverley xx

Ros Crawford said...

Love it!

Mac Mable said...

Took me a while to work this one out..thank you for your positive comments.