Monday 21 September 2015

In Pieces

                     A Little Note
to make this card
Update....I was a Spotlight Artist with this card...
Thank you so much, absolutely delighted!
The Poppy stamp has been stamped onto the white linen card and masked.
The background has been done with a stencil and black embossing paste.
This gave a nice texture to the layout.
I stamped the Poppy again onto paper and paper pieced it.
Although an old technique I had never paper pieced before,
as I am not so good at cutting out but I really enjoyed doing it.
I finished the card off with a stamped sentiment, 
a little red glossy accents on the smaller poppy heads at the bottom 
and three little gems.
Crafty Hugs x

10 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh what a sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Hello! I love how different this card is, the flower heads look so cool and so different and thats what I really like! Am going to follow you now on google+! Cxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a stylish design!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Mac Mable said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment x

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comment.

Mac Mable said...

Oh that is so kind of you x What generous comments, thanks very much. Glad you like it.

Ros Crawford said...

Many congrats!! It a stunning card!

Mac Mable said...

I am so thrilled as I loved the result and always fun trying new techniques. Thank you very much x

Shawna said...

OMG OMG OMG I am in love with card it kind of reminds of Alice and Wonderland! Oh how magical is this card!! Thank you so much for sharing this. Eye candy+++

Mac Mable said...

What lovely and generous comments, thank you so much...made my day x