Tuesday 26 April 2016

Felt Flowers....

Today's Card......
I had fun using felt to die cut and then to inlay the pieces back into the project.
I had to give in with the sentiment and die cut them out of card in the end.
The felt sentiments where too fluffy in felt and too messy around the edges.
If I hadn't wanted to inlay them, then they would have been ok 
but you know what it's like when us crafters have got an idea in our heads!
The small falling dots have been stenciled with black ink and white embossing paste.
I have used the opposite colours on the black frame for the dies and the stenciling.
I am popping the project into a frame for a friend.
Thank you for stopping by
Crafty Hugs x
Challenges I would like to enter....
Paper Smooches - Black, White and a Pop of Colour

Dies R Us Challenge - Black and White - Accent colour optional



12 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty and I bet the felt makes you want to reach and and touch the card. TFS!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So pretty and tactile too . . . bonus! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet!

Patti said...

Oh what a clever idea!! I just love the way your dots are white on black and then black on white!! such a neat look!! And the pop of color in your flowers just make this sweet card!!

Patti

Darlene said...

Awesome technique and creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BLACK & WHITE’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Suchi said...

This card is so cute and love the flower! :)
Suchi xx

Susanne Rose said...

Nice card!Thank you for playing along in the STAMPlorations challenge. xx Susanne.

*Vicki* said...

These blooms are just darling!! Love the bright and happy colors!! Now I just need to touch your card with the felt on it!! :) LOL!

Ros Crawford said...

It's a fabulous card! I love how the dots fall over the edge ... so clever!

Stella said...

Fab design and I love your flowers! And a question; will you send me an email with your adress? So I can send you your prize from CCCB!
Have a lovely evening!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You are always so creative - love the stencil reversal!

baileyrosy.com said...

I love using felt with cards but it's tricky to get clean cuts without the fluffy edges. This is a real stunner and so bright and beautiful. love the falling dots and your use of texture.

Marie